I immediately knew that I wanted to do my Mini Vietnamese Pork Buns, which are so easy and unbelievably delicious, but which cocktail would go well with them?
Eventually, I settled on a summery watermelon daiquiri. They taste great and are such a pretty party drink – watermelon daiquiris immediately make you want to kick up your heels and throw your head back with laughter.
So here it is. Enjoy!
- 2 cups of watermelon chunks, seeds removed
- 100 mls white rum
- Juice of half a lime or 30-50mls fresh lime juice (to taste)
- 4-6 teaspoons caster sugar (to taste)
- 2 large handfuls of ice
- Mint sprigs, to garnish
- Put first five ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into martini glasses and garnish with a mint sprig.
Makes 2 large serves (4 martini glasses)