Work with me
Commissions and Paid Collaborations
I am currently focusing on my own personal creative work, professional writing and family commitments.
Consequently, I am only able to consider selected long-term work projects, commissions or paid collaborations at this time. If you have a suitable project and budget, please do contact my agent:
All paid collaborations on this blog or on my social media channels are clearly identified.
Unpaid Collaborations, Guest Posts and Advertising
I am a writer and this blog is my playground. I am proud of the personal stories and recipes I have freely shared on here for readers to enjoy. With this in mind and to avoid confusion, please note the following:
- I am based in Adelaide, South Australia.
- I only write about my personal experiences on this blog. I do not blog product news, previews or reviews.
- I do not offer advertising, guest posts, link exchanges or giveaways on this blog.
- If you are a not for profit or charity and would like to work together, I’d love to hear from you. Please contact my agent.
For enquires regarding the buying of pre-existing photos please contact me directly via the form below.
I love hearing from The Hungry Australian readers. For questions about specific posts please add your comment on the relevant post so my response can be shared with other readers. For general enquiries please use the contact form below to get in touch with me.
Interested in learning more about bloggers and blogging? Check out my previous posts:
- How to blog about food: useful tips for new, emerging and aspiring bloggers
- Bloggers and brands: why we’re mostly doing it wrong
- Frequently asked questions
- The business of food styling: 12 tips for new, emerging and aspiring food stylists
Enter your email address below for delicious updates, recipes and travel experiences sent directly to your Inbox. It’s FREE!